Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Zuccanoes- yummy,healthy, and filling!



Pardon this photo. My zuccanoes look like they've been sitting under a heat lamp for 30 minutes. Actually, they were fresh out of the oven and quite visually appealing- but when you live in a poorly lit house your nighttime photography options are limited.

After hearing so much about the New Moosewood Cookbook, I decided to check it out from the library and see if it is for me. I will admit that not all the recipes appeal to me, but this one looked good. And it was! And so healthy too! I was getting ready to type the recipe here, when I realized it's already on Mollie Katzen's website. So, click here to get it! Aren't I just the efficient one?

(As if!)

If anyone else has any recipes from this cookbook that they recommend, please do let me know.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had the same thing happen to me with my beautiful, delicious blueberry tart recently!! Oh, what a shame - it was gorgeous. Another reason to put that new camera on the Christmas list. :)

Beck said...

YUM! I should dig that cookbook out and pour over it again, too!